Information We Collect
Zouly receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our apps and softwares.
Information You Provide
- Your Account Information – You provide your mobile phone number to create a account. You provide us the phone numbers in your mobile address book on a regular basis, including those of both the users of our Services and your other contacts. You confirm you are authorized to provide us such numbers. Zouly Mobile App uploads your Phone book contacts to https://billing.zouly.com/crm/ in order to find out your friendly contacts in Zouly Mobile App. This enables you to connect with your friends, families and others who are already registered in Zouly Mobile App.
- Your Messages – We do not retain your messages in the ordinary course of providing our Services to you. Once your messages (including your chats, photos, videos, voice messages, files etc.) are delivered, they are deleted from our servers. Your messages are stored on your own device. We also offer end-to-end encryption for our Services, which is on by default. End-to-end encryption means that your messages are encrypted to protect against us and third parties from reading them.
- Your Connections – To help you organize how you communicate with others, we may create a favorites list of your contacts for you and lists get associated with your account information.
- Customer Support – You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues along with you can directly contact us with our Live Support Customer Care on our website www.zouly.com.
Automatically Collected Information
- Usage and Log Information – We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others using our Services, and the like), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Transactional Information – If you pay for our Services, we may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including from app stores or other third parties processing your payment.
- Device and Connection Information – We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers. We collect device location information if you use our location features, such as when you choose to share your location with your contacts.
* to provide Zouly website and other Services, improve your experiences, understand how our Services are being used, and customize our Services;
* to remember your choices, such as your language preferences, and otherwise to customize our Services for you
* Status Information. We collect information about your online and status message changes on our Services, such as whether you are online (your “online status”), when you last used our Services (your “last seen status”), and when you last updated your status message.
- Information Others Provide About You – We receive information other people provide us, which may include information about you. For example, when other users you know use our Services, they may provide your phone number from their mobile address book (just as you may provide theirs), or they may send you a message to which you belong, or call you.
- Third-Party Providers – We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our apps, provide our infrastructure, delivery, and other systems, process payments, help us understand how people use our Services, and market our Services. These providers may provide us information about you in certain circumstances; for example, app stores may provide us reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues.
- Third-Party Services – We allow you to use our Services in connection with third-party services. If you use our Services with such third-party services, we may receive information about you from them.
How We Use Information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our products and services.
- Our Products & Services – We operate and provide our products & Services, including providing customer support, and improving, fixing, and customizing our Products. We understand how people use our Products, and analyze and use the information we have to evaluate and improve our Products, research, develop, and test new features, and conduct troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Safety and Security – We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
- Third-Party Banner Ads – We do not allow third-party banner ads on our products and mobile apps. We have no intention to introduce them, but if we ever do, we will update this policy.
Information You And We Share
You share your information as you use and communicate through our products and mobile apps, and we share your information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and improve our Services.
- Account Information – Your phone number, profile name and photo, online status and status message, last seen status, and receipts may be available to anyone who uses our Services and connect with you via zouly’s Apps.
- Your Contacts and Others – Users with whom you communicate may store or reshare your information (including your phone number or messages) with others on and off our Services. You can use your Services settings and the block feature in our Services to manage the users of our Services with whom you communicate and certain information you share.
- Third-Party Providers – We work with third-party providers to help us added add-ons features in our Mobile Apps. When you use these features with third-party, we require them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with express permission from you.
- Third-Party Services – When you use third-party services that are integrated with our apps, they may receive information about what you share with them. If you interact with a third-party service linked through our Services, you may be providing information directly to such third party. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
Managing Your Information
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your information, we allow you to do that through the following tools:
- Services Settings. You can change your Services settings to manage certain information available to other users. You can manage your contacts, groups, and broadcast lists, to manage the users with whom you communicate.
- Changing Your Mobile Phone Number, Profile Name and Picture. You must change your mobile phone number using our in-app change number feature. You can also change your profile name, profile picture, and status message at any time.
- Deleting Your Account. You may delete your account at any time. When you delete your account, your undelivered messages are deleted from our servers as well as any of your other information we no longer need to operate and provide our Services. Be mindful that if you only delete our Services from your device without using our in-app delete my account feature, your information may be stored with us for a longer period. Please remember that when you delete your account, it does not affect the information other users have relating to you, such as their copy of the messages you sent them.
Law And Protection
We may collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests; (b) enforce our Terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations; (c) detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our users.
Updates To Our Policy